Kittichai - Krebsgasse

Krebsgasse 8-12, Cologne, Germany, 50667

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small chain Thai street kitchen & bar meets European chic. Fresh products, without additives, flavor enhancers or artificial ingredients. Has various vegan rice and noodle dishes marked on the menu, other dishes made vegan on request. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, European, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by MiaMondschein

Great - Edit

We stumbled upon this place and liked it a lot. I wish I could give this restaurant five stars even though it's not a vegetarian restaurant The food was really good and there were enough vegan options. We had soup and spring rolls and a portobello burger. Everything tasted so good! I also really loved the homemade ice tea.

The restaurant calls itself semi-service: you order and pay at the bar, food is brought to your table as soon as it's ready. I liked this concept. Service was quick and prices very reasonable.

Pros: Really good food, Homemade ice tea, Inexpensive

Nice place, close to main shopping streets - Edit

Has a few vegan options which are clearly labeled. I had one of the curries, the summer rolls and a drink. You order and pre-pay at the bar, take the drinks with you and the food is brought out afterwards. We didn't have to wait long.

The curry was average, the summer rolls were very tasty though and the portions are pretty big. Both my sister and I ordered a spicy dish, but neither of our dishes was actually spicy.

They have tables outside and also nice seats at the windows inside, where you can watch people pass by. The staff was friendly as well.

Pros: Central Location, vegan options clearly labeled

Cons: Food might be bland

Tasty food and nice beverages - Edit

Kittichai serves a good variety of vegan dishes. I had the potato curry and it was very tasty :) I would definitely try another dish when I'm in Cologne next time. The ordering process at the bar is very uncomplicated and the interior looks nice.

They also offer takeaway.

Pros: around 10 dishes to choose from, nice staff , you can take food with you

Return to Cologne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kittichai - Krebsgasse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.