CLOSED: Kippo - Iso Roba

( 1 review )

Iso Roobertinkatu 7, Helsinki, Finland, 00120

Organic vegetarian cafe serving sandwiches, smoothies, juices, frozen yogurt (dairy), coffees, and teas. Everything on the menu can be made vegan by choosing soy rather than dairy. Almond milk is also available for smoothies and coffees. Free Wi-Fi, and background music. Another location in Helsinki. Confirmed closed, Aug 2014.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

1 Review

First Review by Gudrun

Best vegan sandwiches ever - Edit

Small place with all kinds of fresh juices and smoothies and four different sandwiches. All sandwiches have a vegan version with tofu and a non-vegan version with mozzarella. During my first visit I had a "Gusto" sandwich with vegan mayonnaise, avocado, chilli sauce, mint and of course tofu. During my second visit I had a "Zohan" sandwich with hummus, avocado, apple, ginger and rucola (and again tofu). Those sandwiches were absolutely great, in fact I think they were the best I have had so far.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Space inside is limited.

Pros: great sandwiches, friendly staff, healthy food + drinks

Return to Helsinki Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Kippo - Iso Roba closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.