First Review by KiddieCakes

Oh My God! - Edit

I love sweets but these little cupcakes are something serious! I took some home and to my grandmother and everybody loved them! I don't know how they make them so moist and flavorful without being over flavorful or oily or too sweet. These are better than the cupcakes I tasted from the store. I love Kiddie Cakes, planning to order some more before the end of the month is out.

Pros: moist not oily, sweet but not over powering, just great

Delicious Vegetarian Cupcakes - Edit

These cupcakes were great! We ordered them for a party and everyone loved them! We had the lemon and the zucchini flavors, both with butter cream icing. They were unbelievably moist but not oily at all. The lemon was fresh and not overpowering and the zucchini was to die for! I never knew zucchini could taste like that. Definitely going to order from them again. I think next time we will order the Peanut Butter ones. You can't go wrong with these vegan cupcakes!

Pros: great price to be vegan, great service from staff, the taste and texture is wonderful

Cons: no store front

Return to Stone Mountain Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kiddie Cakes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 597 times since Jan 2013.