First Review by charnj52

Delicious and healthy! - Edit

Love this place. The food is fresh, healthy and absolutely delicious. The spicy felafel and spicy babganoush are my favorites. We are regulars at this place since we made the switch from Friday night Pizza to Friday night Felafel combo!

Pros: Healthy and fresh , cheerful, simple and casual decore, not expensive

Cons: none!

Fresh, delicious food - Edit

We went to Kibberia for lunch after a trip to Trader Joe's (which is just up the road from restaurant) and enjoyed it very much. The food was fresh, delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend this cafe who wants a good, reasonably priced plant-friendly meal.

Pros: Plant-friendly food, Nice sized portions, Clean

Great stop on the road to Knoxville! - Edit

My wife and I recently had two lunches at Kibberia during our Maine to Knoxville trip. We had found this eatery on HC and were delighted to find a variety of selections for my wife who follows a macrobiotic lifestyle at home but searches for vegan on the road. The staff was friendly, the restaurant was clean and attractive, and, on both days, was busy with regulars known to the staff. The menu is an omnivore's Middle Eastern-style delight but my wife had no trouble selecting several delicious items, including pistachio-covered truffles for the road (worth diverting from her diet!). This would be a regular lunch stop for me if they had a location in Portland, ME but this is their one and only restaurant!

The directions indictate getting off at Exit 4 along 84, but we discovered that Exit 2 will put you 200 yds. from the location along Mill Plain Road heading back north.

Pros: Excellent food and selection, Great staff, Attractive restaurant

Return to Danbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kibberia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1617 times since Jul 2012.