Kamana Kitchen

( 1 review )

1881 S Kihei Rd (at Foodland Plaza), Kihei, Hawaii, USA, 96753

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant. Non veg menu but includes a small section for vegan dishes. Vegan suitable items are marked by green leaf. Buffet at lunch time.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Chef Kati

WOW! WOW! WOW! - Edit

We just returned from our amazing dinner at Kamana Kitchen (our first time). What a find!

We're from the Seattle area where, because of Microsoft, we have the most amazing Indian cuisine. At least once a week we eat at one of the dozens of awesome places near us so we KNOW good Indian food very well.

The portions at Kamana are insanely large and every item we ate was totally on point. We asked for medium spice and all the dishes were perfect. The staff was so very personable and friendly. Everyone who works there is Nepalese, yet the food is northern Indian. Whatever....

I ordered the Vegetarian Thali and it was way more food that any normal hungry person could ever eat! What a total deal. My husband's food was also delish.

We're so thrilled that Maui has such a wonderful Indian restaurant. Now I KNOW for sure that I could live here!

Pros: Fabulous and authentic Indian flavors, Huge portions, Extremely friendly staff

Return to Kihei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kamana Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.