Kalpoli Margarita

Contact 557-0251502

Dr Mariano Azuela 27, Santa Maria La Ribera, Mexico City, Mexico, 06400

Small and bright space located on the ground floor of the owners' house giving it a personable atmosphere. Serves vegan pizza, salad, falafel, moussaka and more. For drink there is coffee, tea, beer and wine. Open Thu-Sun 2:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Pizza, Organic, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by KyleKinton

A-MA-ZING - Edit

Super chill environment, low-key neighbourhood, BEST pizzas, great burgers, yummy salads, fair prices. There is nothing I would change. Well, yes, the decoration of the bathroom.

Pros: Delicious, Fair priced, Comfy and cozy

Cons: Bathroom's... ugly

comida en camino a Tlatelolco - Edit

Deliciosa pizza, combinaciones únicas como calabacin y pesto! Un lugar fresco y artístico. Amables, tienen vino y hacen un aderezo muy rico para la ensalada. Los veggiequesos que usan son superiores. Muy recomendable y voy a volver. Vale la pena hacer la desviación. A 1.5 cuadras de MB el Chopo.
I recomend this place very much. Go on your way to tlatelolco plaza.

Pros: excelente calidad de los ingredientes., combinación interesante de sabores., precio muy accesible.

Cons: ninguna.

Quirky find in a neighborhood without many options - Edit

Great place, and somewhere I never would've found without Happy Cow.

Rustic, down to earth space with a political vibe. The vegan pizza was fantastic and one of the best I've had in Mexico. The burger seemed a bit strange at first (sort of a beet paste), but was surprisingly delicious.

Not somewhere to go for a fancy meal or a lot of variety, but worth stopping by if you are in the area. Convenient for a visit to the Chopo museum.

Pros: cheap, delicious, friendly

Cons: limited hours

Delicious vegan pizza - Edit

I ordered package # 2 which includes a small salad, a drink and two slices of pizza for only 65 pesos. The salad was nice, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, and alfalfa sprouts. The pizza was delicious, crispy, fresh and with an amazing taste. I highly recommend Kalpoli Margarita.

Pros: Great vegan pizza, Affordable prize

Cons: The place is somewhat small.

Vegan pizza...say no more! - Edit

May have been the best pizza i´ve eaten in a long while and that is before i turned vegan. Almost as big as me and they will also do a 50/50 one so you can try two of their tasty options. My omni partner also loved it as well and we had plenty to take home as we wanted to leave some room for the garlic bread, some really nice salad and a yummy dressing and last by no means least..the apple crumble. it was a little taste of The UK in DF and my goodness it was great. Am looking forward to going back there again for more delicious vegan treats.

Pros: all vegan, really cool owners, serves booze

Cons: might be hard to find for visitors

A hidden Gem - Edit

I'm English and backpacking through Mexico when I stumbled across this quirky little restaurant in the downstairs of the owners home, being a foodie when I come across places like this I have to try them - and I'm so glad i did! For the first time in 3 months I had Fries that tasted like the chips back in England so I immediately was in love - the burger itself was perfectly made and all had a very homemade feel and you could taste the chefs passion - if I come to a menu again I won't just bypass the veggie stuff and look for the meat as if this is the type of food I'm missing out on I'm only living half a foodie life!
Definitely will be back!

Pros: Homemade food, Lovely owners, Amazing food

Return to Mexico City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kalpoli Margarita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1869 times since Apr 2015.