Kaleisia Tea Lounge

Contact 813-977-8266

1441 E Fletcher Ave, Tampa, Florida, USA, 33612

Serves meat, vegan options available. A modern tea lounge with minimal, Asian-influence decor. Offers several light, vegan food. Many food items are veg. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by tsap

Best chai latte I've ever had - Edit

So I'm a tea fanatic, as is obvious from my handle. We had the vanilla chai latte (almond) and thai iced tea (soy), and both exceeded the equivalents I've had elsewhere. My partner and I were both in heaven at this place.

The latte definitely reminded us of ginger cookie coconut ice cream.

Another love of ours.... - Edit

We love Kaleisia teas. We buy the Jasmine green and others often to take home. We also love the food here. Our favorite order is the Set A: Asian noodles with cubes of tofu, spring rolls (not fried) wrapped in rice paper, a cup of tea and an amazing cupcake for dessert. This meal is so good that the we order it every time we go. Nothing compares!

Pros: Teas, Asian noodles, Set A

one of my favorite places - Edit

On a hot day or a cold day you can find the perfect tea to go with your vegan chocolate cupcake or a bowl of their satisfying pumpkin soup. This is a place to go no matter what you need. Go alone to relax or study, go with friends, or a date. Get something sweet or savory. And leave with a smile.

Pros: community, quality, never-ending flavors

LOVE!!! - Edit

Vegan/vegetarian options, great selection of teas and drinks. I've never had anything here and been disappointed.

Pros: free wifi , excellent teas/drinks, great new location, reasonably priced

Cons: area can be a little shady at night

Love this place! - Edit

This has been one of my happiest discoveries since we moved. It's small, but very cozy and welcoming. They have a great selection of teas and smoothies (the bumpin' red bean is wonderful!), and their menu, while limited, is very tasty. I often crave their pumpkin soup! Very friendly service, knowledgeable staff, plus great community events for the locals (tea ceremonies and seminars, open mic night, art shows, etc). Love em!

Pros: good selection, community oriented, vegan options

One of my favorite places in Tampa - Edit

When I found Kaleisia in 2006 I was amazed: a wall of loose leaf teas, boba, smoothies (half that can easily be made vegan with soy milk), and vegan snacks and lunches. The atmosphere is relaxed and suitable for knitting, reading, studying, or meeting with friends. Every year they host a charity event called Gifts of Love in which they support a local group or a global effort. Past charities include CARD (Center for Autism Related Diseases), Earth Birth, and Community Stepping Stones. Free Wi-Fi and specials all month long.

Pros: loose leaf tea, boba, vegan meals

Cons: closed on Tuesdays, closes at 6pm on Sundays

A Tampa Gem - Edit

I'm a regular at Kaleisia and the service is always quick and friendly. The menu is small, but every item is tasty, fresh, and purely vegan or vegetarian. Of course the tea, smoothies (try the boba!) all rule!

Return to Tampa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kaleisia Tea Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2682 times since Aug 2007.