First Review by olgueis

Nice, relaxed restaurant - Edit

Cool, relaxed setting. Not entirely vegan, but had a section on the menu clearly marked vegan. BLT, Buffalo "chicken" wrap, and chicken bacon ranch wrap, pizza, bean tacos, nachos, poppers, beer battered fries, salad bar with enough options to fill me up before getting my lunch! I ordered the Buffalo wrap and beer battered fries, which was excellent. Flavor was good and he used tofu and chickpeas as the "meat". They do have vegan ranch which I used for my salad and to dip my fries in, just hafta ask for it. Fiance is vegetarian, so he got a pizza with regular cheese and he said it was excellent as well. They make everything from scratch, so the homemade sauce and dough was good. The owner/chef also does other vegan entrees weekly like butternut squash lasagna (sad we missed that). Glad we stopped in!

Pros: Good amount of vegan options, Quality ingredients, Friendly staff

Correct, not so many options - Edit

We traveled on purpose from Dubuque to eat vegan meal. There were a few options and no BLT available, so we had to order the chicken wrap. It was nice, and I could change French fries and order a salad from the salad bar instead. The salad bar had one vegan ranch sauce as well.
I would say not so many options and only "fast food" vegan options,but the wrap was tasty.

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-05

Pros: Friendly staff, Big portions, Vegan sauces

Cons: Not so many options

Return to Peosta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Junction 21 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.