• Julio's On Main

Delivery
Take-out
Mexican
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a vegan menu which includes Beyond beef, mock steak, pork and chicken. Also has vegan cheese & mayo. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

First Review by alysescotti

pamelacarty

Points +27

18 Jan 2020

Awesome!

The vegan options are amazing. The owners/staff are really nice and friendly. They have put a lot of thought into their vegan offerings, including a separate grill for preparing their many options. The vegan options are not on the menu, but if you ask at the counter, they will tell you what they have. I ordered 3 tacos with 3 different fillings. My favorite was the Philadelphia vegsteak (?). It was delicious. A close second favorite was the tempe el pastor. They use daya cheese which isn’t the best vegan cheese but I’m not complaining. The platter I ordered also had rice and black beans. Both are vegan and very good, but the best thing on my plate was the corn. It’s super flavorful and yummy! I’m so happy to have a quality taqueria nearby with many different things for me to try!

GianelleHaws

Points +46

09 Jan 2020

Great option

Great local vegan options with tons of flavor! Friendly staff consistently.

Pros: Vegan options

alysescotti

Points +338

06 Aug 2019

Amazing

So excited to have delicious and various vegan options right around the corner from my house and at an affordable cost. So happy to see local restaurants expanding their menus and thinking about us vegans/ vegetarians.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Affordable, Knowledgable & helpful staff

This page has been viewed 1924 times.