Juice Engine

( 1 review )

8/225 Lonsdale St, Dandenong, Victoria, 3175

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice and smoothie bar with vegan options for salads and usually a vegan soup. Plant milks available for coffee and smoothies. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Australian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by ericacrombie

The only place in Dandy with vegan food I trust - Edit

Look, it's not great but it's the only place I trust with vegan food in Dandenong and since I sometimes get sent to work there and I need to eat, this is where I go.

They have "vegan food" written on their window but you do have to ask the staff what food is vegan. They always know, though. It's a tiny place that mostly does smoothies so the only actual "food" you're going to get is salads (usually at least two vegan) and most of the time a soup option. They're not amazing but they're okay.

There's another cafe I won't mention that put cheese in vegan-labelled wrap and I've heard similar stories from Dosa Plaza.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the only place that openly states they have vegan food and doesn't screw it up. So... it's better than nothing, I guess.

The coffees are pretty good, though, and they have a variety of different vegan milks. I haven't tried the smoothies.

Pros: They have actual vegan food, Staff are knowledgeable

Cons: Not many choices, Food is pretty basic

Return to Dandenong Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juice Engine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.