Poster postings - Edit

As a shopper for organic products I have been pleased with Joannes wide selection over the last couple of years. I am however frowning upon what I recently noticed which was a poster high above eye level at the exit door of her peterborough store. It read that Jesus Christ is the head of the business with details how he was the silent listener of every transaction etc., and ended with that his glory this business is dedicated. I respect everyones individual right to embrace their religion or spirituality as deemed fit, however am not going to support an establishment that promotes religious indoctrinating messages. Unfortunate that her website does not allow emails. Maybe there is a reason? Her produce and items are terrific and I am glad are also available at other health food establishments. Thank You.

Treading_Lightly 12 Oct 2012 - I completely agree with your comment regarding the Jesus sign posted above the door at Joanne's Place in Peterborough. I also respect a person's right to embrace their own religion, but I find the implications stated on this sign offensive because they promote religious indoctrination in a health food store where that type of messaging is not appropriate. I hope Joanne's Place will reconsider proselytizing their religious beliefs in a health food business.

Return to Peterborough Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has JoAnne's Place closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.