Italia

66 Dinh Tien Hoang, Dong Thanh, Ninh Binh, Vietnam

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian menu: pizza, pasta dishes, burger and finger food. Could get vegetable pizza, pasta with tomato sauce, fries. No English.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by Mimoli

Horrible! - Edit

Probably the worst food I've ever had. Ever.

I got the "veggie pizza" which according to the menu would have a variety of veggies and some pineapple... it didnt. I basically got the smallest, mushiest, microwaved cheese "pizza." It was basically soggy cheese bread. NOTHING like the menu description or pictures.

My partner ordered the vegetarian spaghetti, which came with tiny pieces of meat in the sauce!

They dont have half the drinks listed on their menu. They advertised beer but when I ordered one, they said they didnt sell alcohol. This place may be some kind of front for something, because to make matters worse, they didnt even cook the food at the restaurant. They ordered delivery from someone else. We saw them order and just transfer the takeout onto a plate for us.

I would rather have starved then eat there. 0 stars. Worst experience. Dont bother.

Pizza - Edit

We ended up eating here on our first day in Ninh Binh because we didn't trust in our Vietnamese skills ordering a meat free meal, as there apparently is no an chay restaurant. We had a very stuffing vegetable pizza and Spaghetti with tomato sauce. Is was a good option since we were hungry and had almost given up our search for food.

Return to Ninh Binh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Italia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.