iPhame

Contact 3341224008

Via Agostino Depretis 64, Rome, Italy,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual eatery offering smoothies and shakes with fruit and soymilk option. Has sandwiches and piadina with vegan meat and vegan sliced cheese. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-6:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Emanule

Great place, omni but with lovely vegan owner - Edit

I had the best sandwich I've had here - with two kinds of vegan meats and one vegan cheese option, and plenty of veg toppings. The owner is really lovely and recommends which things complement one another; it's a really cosy, homely little shop.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Lovely owner

Awesome Vegan 'Meat' & Cheese Sandwiches!! - Edit

The best sandwich and pressed juices in Rome. The vegan cheese and option from 3 vegan meats is to die for. Ernesto is one of the friendliest cafe owners I've met. Vegan for 1.5 years.

Can't rate 5 as they also serve meat.

Best vegan Burger in Rome - Edit

(sorry for my english).. the owner himself is vegan and very kind, he want change his place for a all vegan restaurant, so we must be suport.. the sandwichs and smothies are delicious! try the owner suggest, he make a special one!!!

Cons: small place, just four chairs.. better take to go

5* - Edit

I really wish I could give this place 5 stars, I think it was unquestionably the best sandwich I've ever had!
The owner of this quaint little sandwich and smoothies shop was really friendly and told you all about the products. We loved it so much we even went back on our last day too. He sells two kinds of vegan meat and a vegan cheese that could fool anyone. There are lots of vegetable extras and you can add as many of these as you want to your sandwich. He also makes smoothies to order or if you're easy going he can make something up for you. Couldn't recommend this place any more, absolutely fantastic.

Best vegan sandwich in Rome - Edit

After long walk we stepped into iPhame via HappyCow App and Ernesto, the owner of rhis cosy place, welcomed us gently. He recommended us great sandwich combinations and we went for second round:)
The highlight was the homemade mousse au chocolat. The smoothie and almond shake are simply delicious. Great place to take a break in Rome. Definately 5 star place!

Pros: healthy fresh food, superfriendly owner, big variety of vegan choices

Five stars! - Edit

Would have given five stars! The best vegan sandwich I have ever had. Kind and helpful owner. You also chose what you want on your sandwich

Pros: Great sandwiches , Kind owner, Make your own sandwich

Cons: Limited seating

Delicious, well-priced, vegan and handy. - Edit

I found this place by accident and realised they were almost conpletely vegan. The ingredients are delicious and fresh. There are also non-vegan options. It's more of a take out place but there is also space for three!

Would have given 5 stars - Edit

This place is fantastic. We arrived right when they were closing and the owner stayed open for us. He made us two sandwiches - one vegan and one veg, recommending what would go well with the vegan meat and cheese. The sandwiches were delicious, the best I've had in Rome. We also got two surprise juices - they were amazing - healthy and flavorful. My non-veg boyfriend thought it was the best veg meat he's tried.

The owner is vegan himself and only serves non-vegan items to keep the business running. He was friendly and helpful, chatting with is as he closed up shop.

Definitely worth a visit if you are in Rome.

Pros: delicious food, reasonably priced , friendly owner

Cons: limited hours

Best vegan sandwich ever! - Edit

The staff was amazing, very knowledgeable and helpful.

He offered to make us two sandwiches as we didn't know what to order. Each had various vegan meats and cheeses as well as veggies. He halved the sandwiches and we shared them both. Each was fantastic, with fresh, tasty ingredients. The "meats", especially seemed very real and I think you'd even fool some carnivores (and I don't say that lightly).

As well we had two "surprise us" fruit and veggie smoothies. Each had its own unique flavour, punctuated with a certain ingredient -- pear in one and ginger in the other.

One of the best vegan meals we've had in Rome so far. As we were leaving the staff member also noted that they offer vegan recipes on their Facebook page.

If you're in Rome definitely check them out for a quick, low cost and, above all, super tasty meal!

Pros: Cheap, Excellent food, Friendly staff

Vegan - Edit

We had a really nice meal. This is probably the best vegan sandwich I've ever had. :) There were also vegan soup and a nice vegetable/fruit juice. It was great ! :) not a big place, but very charming.

deliciousness - Edit

I went to iPhame today and got a vegan sandwich, soup, and a smoothie with fruits and vegetables. Everything was AMAZING! The vegan sandwich was one of the best I've ever had. The bread was incredible. They only take cash so be prepared! I was not and the owner let me enjoy my food and go grab some cash at a nearby ATM after my meal. I highly recommend this place. I would give it 5 stars if I could.

Great little place - For a vegan sandwich - Edit

We were hungry, we had some soup and a custom made sandwich.. With yummy vegan cheese and choice of fillings. Very small but great for a friendly chat and freshly made food. Smoothie were great too with a choice of almond and soy milk. :-D

Pros: Good understanding of Veganism , Friendly and welcoming staff, Nice food! And fresh!

Cons: Very Small

Fresh, healthy and delicious - Edit

Great place and optimal for take away, I had a flat bread sandwich with veggies and tried the vegan cheese option and it was optimal. There is also the option of making your own salad and smoothies. The owner is very friendly, I definitely recommend it and plan to stop by again.

Pros: fresh, healthy, unlimited ingredients at your choice

Excellent Find - Edit

This place was a nice little find in Rome. Just a tiny place but the food was excellent. I had a juice and the vegan sandwich and it was very nice. The owner was great and super helpful. Worth a visit!

happy that i found it - Edit

I often come to Rome for work and as a Vegan at the beginning it was difficult to find something. Today I found iPhame walking through the streets nearby to where I usually stay when I am in Rome! It is a very small place, made vor takeaway for everybody with nice vegeterian and vegan options. So I tried a mixed salad with a lot of green mushrooms, carciofi, and after a nice shake based on hammond milk with banana and other fruit. Very good quality and everything prepared fresh.
I will come back.

Pros: freshness, transparency, good prices

Cons: very small loacation

Cosy, friendly, affordable, very tasty! - Edit

I had a really nice chat with the guy (owner?) about our shared passion for veganism! He did me a very tasty sandwich with fresh salad, vegan meat and cheese, and other tasty bits. Washed down with a lovely fruit, veg and ginger juice. Great to get some local knowledge too! I'm a picky vegan with high standards, and I'd certainly go back.

Pros: Tasty, Healthy, Affordable

Cons: Also serves meat unfortunately, Only three seats (but I got one)

wish I could give five stars! - Edit

I had the vegan panini and the fruit juice. I was tempted to go back and get another panini and juice because it was so good. And the owner is extremely kind. Highly recommend this place. A good price for a fulfilling meal.

Great Grab n' Go! - Edit

I had just enough time to walk here from Termini station, grab a bite and walk back to catch my train. The owner was there. He's super kind. He made me a great veggie-licious salad and surprised me with a smoothie -- both tasted great! I ate them on the train to FCO airport. He really made my day. I was in a hurry and so wanted to visit this spot before leaving AND I wanted good nutrition too to start my travels off right. I highly recommend a visit to this cute hole-in-the-wall spot.

5 STARS best vegan panini - Edit

I would give this place 5 stars but happycow doesn't allow for non vegetarian restaurants to receive that high. Very cute place right in the central area of Rome with delicious vegan food. Vegan meats and cheeses to go into your panini as well as delicious all fruit smoothies! The owner is young and vegan, so he understands what vegan is and knows how to make a delicious vegan panini! Can't wait to go back.

Must go! - Edit

Awesome owner, cares about his buisness and his customers. Great food, tons of vegan options, vegan deli slices, vegan cheeses, salads, fresh juices, paninis, crepes, must check it out when in Rome.

Pros: Great staff, Great food, Great priced

So tasty so healthy!! - Edit

various vegan option also vegan cheese available...everything very tasty and for a good price!

Pros: healthy, smoothies, vegan chees and meet

Cons: good value, quality, smiles

Return to Rome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has iPhame closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.