Indo

Contact 248-622-4408

1535 Cass Lake Rd, Keego Harbor, Michigan, USA, 48320

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indonesian cuisine with vegan suitable choices including rujak mango papaya salad, tofu sate, gado gado vegetable salad, bakwan potato fritters, tahu goreng crispy garlic tofu, lumpia, sup sayur vegetable soup with thin rice noodles, karri tahu curry tofu, balado tahu tofu stir fry, and asam manis tahu sweet and sour tofu. Open Wed-Thu 12:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Indonesian, Non-veg

First Review by slithers

Hidden Gem - Edit

Although unassuming on the outside (it looks like a cookie cutter strip mall joint), this place is fantastic. The decor is interesting & welcoming. The staff was very accommodating. The food was a delight.
As a vegan in central MI for my cousin's wedding, I was expecting to go hungry, but they had plenty of tasty vegan options (& happy to check ingredients for us). my sister & I split the vegetarian "3-course" meal (which had a lot more than 3 items, more like a sampler) & we both loved it. see photos.
We had 11 people in our party, all omnivores except us 2 and everyone was very happy with the meal & service.

The only downside is that they didn't have "vegan" items marked on the menu (only "vegetarian"), but that wasn't a problem as the staff was helpful to determine which were or could be made vegan.

All in all, I would highly recommend for anyone in central MI, vegan, veg or omni.

Pros: Lots of tasty vegan optioms, Great staff, Nice decor (inside)

Cons: Generic outside, "vegan" not indicated in menu

Return to Keego Harbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 267 times since Feb 2016.