India Sweets and Grocery

310-378-9686

3920 Sepulveda Ave, Torrance, California, USA, 90505

Indian grocery store with a food and sweets counter. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by VeganForLife

great little market deli - Edit

Great little vegetarian Indian deli inside an Indian market. Very tasty but be warned that's the food is a little spicy. I really love the samosas.

Pros: Very inexpensive and meal#2 has enough food for t

Cons: can be crowded

Simple and Sweet - Edit

This is a fantastic no-frills establishment.

The grocery store has an amazing selection of foreign goods for low prices.

In the back of the store there is an open cafeteria where you can get a hot combo plate. You get something like rice, two sides, a tortilla thing, and a samosa or pankora for $5! It's an absurd amount of food and yet it is as delicious as it is cheap!

I was absolutely thrilled that all of their dishes are vegetarian and they have 6 dishes that are vegan, not counting sweets, bread or rice. They have a great selection.

Oh, one bad thing- the worker put some "pickled" vegetables on my rice as a mini-side, and I was NOT a fan. It was like eating potpourri. I liked everything else, though and will be back.

Pros: Fast, Inexpensive, Tasty

Cons: not fancy

India sweets and grocery:) - Edit

This place is right down the street from me I LOVE the spicy food and so does my family. I suggest to any one that you order what my aunt calls "thanksgiving in a cup", cant think of the name but its a #9 just make sure they don't put the yogurt on it(if your vegan-it has dairy in it)and the spicy green sauce(if u cant handle HOTT!like me)ohh and u cant forget the rice its amazing!!! another little thing some of the dishes have cram or milk mainly just the spinach i think

Pros: friendly staff, GREAT healthy food, GREAT value

Return to Torrance Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has India Sweets and Grocery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.