CLOSED: How On Earth

508-758-1341

62 Marion Rd, Mattapoisett, Massachusetts, USA, 02739

Serves meat, vegan options available. From-scratch cafe as well a shop providing local and sustainable grocery needs. Sources from local farms, compost on site, and offer homesteading workshops. Each day one of the soups is veg/vegan, and offers a vegan burger, green salads, along with weekly specials. Kitchen can work with your dietary/allergy concerns. Confirmed closed Nov 2017.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SixxTatt333

Delicious! - Edit

I will definitely be returning to this location! For a beginner Vegan their menu was perfect. It's a small but very detailed menu with helpful guided monograms alongside the meal choices to help you distinguish what is vegan, vegetarian, and what not. The staff was very sweet and attentive. My only regret was not having enough time to get to explore the small store that was attached to the building. Highly Recommend if you're ever in the area!

Delicious, creative, crazy fresh dishes. - Edit

I brought my Mom here for her birthday a few months ago and now she goes a couple times a month.
I've been back myself a couple times!

I highly recommend How on Earth!

Pros: farm fresh ingredients, locally brewed beer, creative meals

Cons: smaller dining area

Has CLOSED: How On Earth closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.