Hovan Mediterranean Restaurant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 904-381-9394

2005-1 Park St, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers several veg entree options and half of the sides are vegan including hummus, tabbouleh, potatoes and more.

Category: Mediterranean, Non-veg

First Review by CRVeg

Best falafel in town - Edit

I go here so often I could eat their falafel everyday. most of the sides are vegan. I get hummus and pita chips with tabbouleh salad. very authentic flavors. great location at the heart of five points.

Pros: Location, Falafel , Vegan Sides

Cons: Closed Sunday

Lots of vegan options - Edit

I was there in July 2013 and took my husband there in July 2014. Both times I was able to get a large plate of vegan food. They have lots of vegan options.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: a little pricey

Wonderful! - Edit

My mom & I decided to eat here for lunch while we were shopping in the 5 Points area. We asked what was vegan & a very helpful woman pointed out so many things, even the lentil soup was vegan! We got their potatoes, salad & fruit. Along with Pita Chips & Lemonades! We loved everything! Only had a few chips left over, which was our goal, so we could feed the birds while we sat outside (they have outside seating!). Will definitely be going back!

Pros: Polite/Helpful Staff, Good Food, Not Over Priced

Not worth it - Edit

The food is bad. Just bad. The service was extremely rude and disappointing. Not a lot of great healthy options in Riverside for Vegetarian, Raw, Vegan, or anybody else of that sort except for European Street Café. It's cheap, fast, and has many options. 2753 Park St.

Pros: In Riverside

Cons: Food was a disgrace to Greek culture, Service and Owner was disappointing

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hovan Mediterranean Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1376 times since Apr 2012.