Hoshi no Tane

98-9303293

Okinawa-ken, Nakagami-gun, Kitanakagusuku-son, Shimabuku, 1335, Okinawa, Japan, 901-2301

Little lunch cafe serving one lunch set per day in a home setting. Also offers cooking classes once per month. Staff speaks limited English. Menu in Japanese only. Call for hours before you go.

Categories: Vegan, Japanese

First Review by DawnW

Fresh, seasonal, creative! - Edit

My husband and I love the vege- meals at Hoshi no Tare. I am vegan but my husband is not, yet the meals delight both of us. Everything is selected with care and prepared with an exquisite blend of flavors. Be sure to come during different times of the year so you can experience a rainbow of Okinawa seasonal ingredients. I recommend making reservations in advance so you can be sure to get a seat. I also recommend the cooking classes. You will gain a great appreciation for home cooking, an art that that deserves to regain momentum.

Delicious, creative dishes - Edit

Every dish I have tried is incredible, with fresh ingredients and an amazing attention to detail. The presentation is beautiful, and the desserts are the flavorful and indulgent without ever being too heavy or sweet. Highly recommend!

Return to Okinawa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hoshi no Tane closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.