Homeslyce Pizza Bar

443-491-4000

9400 Snowden River Parkway , Columbia, Maryland, USA, 21045

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza place. Has vegan cheese for pizza, calzone, or sandwiches; whole wheat and gluten free crusts; a few vegan appetizers.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by MissJenny

vegan cheese - Edit

This pizza place is vegan friendly having vegan cheese and vegan friendly toppings , I ordered the pizza for delivery and unfortunately my pizza was burnt and over cooked , may have been better if I had eaten I the restaurant . Overall a good place when you're craving vegan pizza I will try this place again

Really thrilled - Edit

I should preface this by saying that it's been many years since I've had pizza that wasn't from the freezer section at my local organic market, so that's what I'm comparing Homeslyce's vegan pizza to. That said, I was absolutely delighted. It's delicious! I had a pizza with whole wheat crust, vegan cheese, broccoli, and artichoke hearts. The artichoke on a pizza was kind of odd, but I liked it.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were there in the middle of the afternoon so it was quite empty, only one other person getting takeout (as we did).

My omnivorous husband also liked his sandwich quite a bit.

I've now told him that we should move to Columbia so that they can deliver to us, since we're a little bit outside of its delivery area at our current place!

Awesome pizza! - Edit

My husband and I ate here yesterday and I was super impressed with their pizza. They offer a ton of toppings and, of course, vegan cheese! The crust was a wonderful texture with a good dusting of cornmeal, and the sauce was excellent - slightly sweet and flavorful and just the right amount. The amount of cheese used was perfect as well. Good atmosphere, and the staff were super friendly. They receive extra bonus points for serving Stella Artois in a proper, chilled glass. I would definitely recommend this place and we will most definitely return.

Return to Columbia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Homeslyce Pizza Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.