Get the HappyCow App

HappyCow mobile application
The App Stores #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide
Thousand of listings across the globe
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal
Download the app

© HappyCow 2018

Hellbender Burritos

304-259-5557

457 William Ave Davis,, Davis, West Virginia, USA, 26260

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burrito joint. Has tofu and seitan as protein options and a number of lacto veg options. Vegans please inquire and inform HappyCow. Veg food is prepared on different surfaces. Closed Mon.

Categories: Lacto, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Katie Le

attacusatlas

Contributions +78

18 Jul 2016

Great spot! - Edit

I loved this restaurant! I was driving through West Virginia and was very happy to find a restaurant with so many vegan options. They offer several vegan protein choices (black beans, tofu, delicious seitan) for burritos, and the waitress was careful to check after I ordered that I didn't want any dairy. Everyone here was so nice, too, and the vibe is great--there's a cute bar in the back, and a wood stove that I imagine is cozy in the winter.

Pros: Delicious food, Many vegan options, including proteins, Warm vibe

Katie Le

Contributions +338

05 Jul 2015

excellent fast family friendly - Edit

Very yummy, fast service, fun ambiance. We were 3 adults and 2 kids on a busy holiday weekend. Waitress was great, told us the owner is a strict vegetarian. Delicious home made seitan tacos and burritos. Waitress knew to ask us, no dairy? And said they prep the meat separately. Very scrumptious and satiating meal.

Return to Davis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hellbender Burritos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.