Healthy Options - Ayala Center

• Health-food-store Health Store

Paseo Verde, Level 3, Ayala Center, Cebu, Philippines

Part of natural food products store chain in the Philippines. In 2014 it moved from the old location near the parking garage to the third level next to a pet store. Their wine store is located on fourth floor outside garden roof area. Confirmed open, May 2015. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by GuamVegan

Little paradise - Edit

After traveling the Philippines and stopping by in Cebu City for our flight back I found this store on HappyCow and it's like a Mecca if you search for "healthy options". I was craving chlorella and finally found it there! Thank you! It's also directly located inside a mall 3rd floor I think. The mall is really impressing so best try to ask someone where it is, if you don't wanna run around for hours.

Awesome Place! - Edit

This store was amazingly and surprisingly well stocked with all kinds of goodies that I haven't seen anywhere else in Asia. A full aisle of plant milks, tons of vegan snacks, and many other things. They also carry tons of ingredients for people who might like to prepare good.

The staff was extraordinarily helpful when I asked them to help me find a place for dinner (because everything on the HappyCow map is out of business). They directed me to the Persian Palate, also located in the mall on the same floor, where there were tons of options.

Pros: Huge Stock, Amazing Staff, Delicious Goodies

Well Stocked Store - Edit

pretty good stock of supplements and health food items with some vegetarian/vegan necessities for me such as nutritional yeast and flax seed. It is a medium sized well stocked store, compared to other Healthy Options in the Philippines.

But they carry everything from organic peanut butter, snacks, organic juices, Bob's Red Mill organic line, organic toiletries. No frozen items.

Pros: good location, hard to find items, organics

Cons: pricey, vegan snacks

Return to Cebu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Options - Ayala Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.