REMOVED: Gril

224-304-4745

15 Commerce Dr, Ste 100, Grayslake, Illinois, USA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small take out grilled cheese shop. Has labeled vegan options. Relocated from Mundelein. Removed Mar 2018 - vegan options discontinued.

Categories: Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Poliesquee

No Vegan Opyions - Edit

Great sandwiches for vegetarians or veggie friendly people. They removed their vegan options from the menu due to lack of demand, however.

vegan grilled cheese - Edit

There are two options here for vegans. The regulator and the anty. I had the anty last visit and it was amazing. A grilled cheese with basil and tomato sauce in the middle, delicious! The tomato sauce is a bit on the sweet side so if that's not your thing is recommend the regulator. The regulator is a grilled cheese with an artichoke spread and spinach. All sandwiches come with chips and a pickle. The only negative here is that there is no seating, everything is to go. Also you can't customize any of the sandwiches but if you're in the northern burbs I recommend giving this place a try.

Pros: vegan cheese

Cons: limited hours, no indoor seating

Avatar grilcheese17

grilcheese17 24 Jun 2017 - Thanks for the review. I am the owner and just wanted to clarify a couple of things. We will have some limited seating towards the end of the summer. However, we will still be mostly carry out and delivery. We also offer on-site cooking if anyone is interested in a vegan, GRIL cheese party. I'm not sure who created this profile, but our address is 403, not 404. We also do accept credit cards, but this say cash only. My sister is a vegan and she has many local vegan friends. We're happy to provide these 2 sandwiches, but custom is not available at this time. Thanks again for the support,
Paul

Return to Grayslake Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Gril closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.