Greenverde Restaurant

Av. Rueda Medina y Albatros, Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quaint place on Isla Mujeres. Owner is willing to make vegan versions of most items on the menu. Try the enchiladas with mole substituted with tofu and sauteed veggies filling. Free Wi-Fi. NOTE: May 2017 reported no longer vegan-friendly - please send updates. Open Mon-Sun 2:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by AndreasGast

Delicious, fresh and healthy - Edit

I wish I could rate this place 5 stars. A group of six of us ate here for lunch. Everything, burritos, tacos and quesedellas, was extremely delicious, with crunchy veg, colourful dishes and heaps of flavour. There are many veggie options which if asked for without cheese would be vegan, the veggie burrito is a good example of this. Also lovely fresh juices and perfect guacamole. Great service to and a laid back atmosphere. I almost didn't go because of the other negative review but so pleased I did.
(Update) We recently ate breakfast here and again the food was exceptional, we had Green Omelette which came beautifully presented, stuffed with fresh veggies and served with a flavoursome stir fry of mixed veg and delicious mini homemade hashbrown and a taco bowl filled with freshly prepared refried beans.

Pros: Fresh, Healthy, Good veggie options

only vegetarian - Edit

They refused to offer vegan dishes (knew the term but will only serve "vegetarian"). Will drink my lemonade and leave this place.

Pros: tasty lemonade

Cons: no vegan options, same prices as in avenida hidalgo

Return to Isla Mujeres Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greenverde Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.