First Review by LaliBanani

My favourite vegan restaurant! - Edit

I visited greentrees in October 2016 for my birthday breakfast with my boyfriend after having tasted some of their treats at a fair the summer before. I love having smoothiebowls at home and I never saw them at any cafe before so I needed to try them. I had the TYBLAT bowl, my boyfriend the AH-SIGH-EE (how cute are these names?!) and we loved them, the atmosphere and the interior so much that we also ordered a raw cheesecake, a chia pudding and a couple of date balls. It was the best start to my birthday! The cafe is pretty small but due to the light and airy interior it appears nice and spacious. The seating situation was not very cozy as the table was the same height as the chairs/bench but the food was incredible. I cannot wait to come back for many more birthdays and occasional treats. Perfect concept bringing some Australian flair to Germany, I absolutely love it!

Pros: DELICIOUS fresh organic food, beautiful food presentation, very cozy and pretty interior

Cons: The prices are a little high but absolutely reason

Return to Dusseldorf Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greentrees the Juicery - Lorettostrasse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.