Greens and Grains Express at Oasis Cafe

609-246-7881

7801 Ventnor Ave (at N Douglas Ave), Margate City, New Jersey, USA, 08402

An all-vegan eatery serving sandwiches, build your own salads, acai & pitaya bowls, soups, smoothies, cold pressed juices and a variety of soft serve & hard ice cream, sundaes & others, in addition to rice & quinoa bowls, paninis, sides, desserts and more. Gluten free available. This location is inside Oasis Cafe, a local coffee and ice cream shop. Please be aware that the Oasis Cafe does serve dairy ice cream. Multiple locations. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm. Seasonal location: Open May-September.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Leean

sooooo good wish it was year round! - Edit

I’m not over there that often but even if I’m close I make a pit stop because I LOVE their DF ice cream options! Most of the delicious savory food items they serve at their other locations but the best part about this spot is the sundaes, milk shakes, ice cream and floats. I’m just about 100% vegan and this place made my summer with weaning me off dairy.

Pros: grab and go food plus acai bowls and smoothies PLU

Cons: super crowed/busy and lack of parking

fast and fresh - Edit

5 or 6 different grab and go wraps, sides that enough forna meal like sesame noodles or Buffalo chix fingers for only $6....tons of smoothies and Acai bowls and a FULL MENU of vegan ice cream, floats, banana splits etc. oh and kombucha on tap, inspired brews from Philly, my favorite!!

Return to Margate City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greens and Grains Express at Oasis Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.