Greenberry

( 1 review )

Kra 24 # 45a - 17, Bogota, Colombia

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetable and fruit café run by two sisters. Offers soups, sandwiches, wraps, salads, empanadas, and beverages. Many ingredients are cultivated by regional farmers. Bike-friendly. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, European, Colombian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VictorP.Castro

One of my favorites places to eat - Edit

On Greenberry I always get receive with a big smile and a calm and relaxing atmosphere, the menu it's all well balanced from a good variety of tasty sandwiches to great good looking milkshakes with the most delicious cockies you could ever taste.
Even thouht they use good quality ingredients, I always get amazed how cheap the bill is, and I eat a lot.

I recomend Greenberry to every person that wants to get well treated in a nice place while eating tasty healthy food.

Pros: Awesome and healthy food with good variety., Friendly and well mannered staff., Very cute and relaxing decoration.

Cons: I wanna eat every day in there.

Return to Bogota Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Greenberry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.