Green Bar

951491901

Av. Ricardo Soriano, 36, Marbella, Spain, 29601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a vegan set menu plus a menu of the day with a few vegan courses; plus juices, smoothies, and cocktails. Sample vegan choices might be a burger, pizza, grilled seitan with vegetables and potatoes. Vegan cakes available daily. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by Livelin

great place - Edit

Good amount of vegan options. Tasty food and amazing service. Was very pleasantly surprised by the vegan desert options!!! Not just sorbet :)

good vegan selection, good location - Edit

I chose this place on my short visit on Marbella, because the vegetarian restaurants listed in Happy Cow seemed to be difficult to find and have limited menu. Green Bar was a great choice with many vegan options. The vegan menu of the day included polenta that I don't like much, so I decided to have gazpacho and a salad. My niece had a vegan burger. All were fine. Then we had thick cocoas for desserts. Afterward I noticed they would have had churros, but I don't know if they would have been vegan. They had a vegan croissant at the counter, but unfortunately the cakes were not vegan.

The menu included eg. vegan omelet (tortilla), brownie, portion of three small different burgers, hummus and falafel dishes, pizzaletes, baguette sandwiches (bocadillos), some rice pudding style desserts etc.

We chose to sit inside instead of the outside terrace by the road. We were surprised that the dishes were kinda cheap, not what you would expect from Marbella.

Pros: lots of vegan options, reasonable prices, central location

Late breakfast - Edit

Lovely restaurant by the main road. A bit noisy, but that wasn't a big problem. My meat-eating bf had an English breakfast, which he thought was OK, and I had a vegan omelette which was yummy. Orange juice and coffee was great. They have both soy and rice-milk for those who don't like their coffee black.

Return to Marbella Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.