Goldenrod Pastries

• Bakery Bakery
Contact 402-432-2458

3947 S 48th St, Lincoln, Nebraska, USA, 68506

Bakery in the College View area making traditional desserts as well as vegan and gluten-free. The display case includes bakery items such as muffins, brownies, cookies, sweet rolls, and cakes. Custom items are available. Small seating area. Open Tue-Fri 10:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by PennyU

great options! - Edit

I love this part of town, and now it's even better with a bakery that includes multiple vegan options. Made an impromptu trip for birthday treats for my dad and couldn't have been happier. During our visit she had three types of mini pies (delicious and I'm picky about the pastry!), two brownie options, muffins and cinnamon rolls. Can't wait for the next event we need to bring back a treat to so we can custom order a cake or pie!

Good Selection of Vegan Baked Goods - Edit

It is great to have a half dozen or so vegan choices here. On our first trip to the bakery we tried the cinnamon roll, brownie, and blueberry muffin. All were tasty but we thought the brownie was the best, very chocolatey. The cinnamon roll was good and the muffin had large, delicious berries. We'll be back to try some other offerings. Give it a try!

Pros: Good location, Cozy atmosphere

Return to Lincoln Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Goldenrod Pastries closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.