Golden House

+44-2920498733

4 Upper Clifton St, Roath, Cardiff, Wales

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese takeaway. Has a vegetarian section, staff can say what is suitable for vegans. Open Mon-Sun 17:30-23:30.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out only, Non-veg

First Review by konlish

Pixie21

Points +34

28 Jun 2019

HUGE vegan menu for a Chinese takeaway - Edit

We love this place, it's right around the corner from where we live and it's great to be able to get vegan food so close by! The mock meat is some of the best I've ever tried and it's all a really reasonable price.

Pros: HUGE vegan menu , Brilliant mock meat , Knowledgeable staff

Cons: None of the menu is actually labelled vegan, The meals are bulked up with a lot of veg/onions

BrittAshton

Points +30

15 Dec 2018

Super impressed with massive selection of vegan dishes! - Edit

There is a really large selection of tofu, vegetable and mock meat dishes. All vegetarian options are confirmed vegan with no fish sauce, egg etc. The dishes we got were very tasty and we would happily go back to try some more of the menu out.

konlish

Points +3439

03 Sep 2017

Not a fan! - Edit

After much hipe about this place we went there and ordered the mushroom Dublin and some mock chicken veg. I could not eat either the flavours did not appeal to me. It tasted too meaty to my liking. I am not a fan of things that taste too real. It might appeal to others who like such taste. Besides the dislike of the mock meat used their sauses are bland.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: Bland food and mock meat is too meaty for me

Return to Cardiff Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Golden House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.