Gaslight

( 1 review )

13-19 Southport Avenue, North Tamborine, Eagle Heights, Scenic Rim, Queensland, 4272

Serves meat, vegan options available. Takeaway with a small space for dining in. Vegan options include pizza, lasagna and burger (all with vegan cheese). Open Mon 11:00am-9:00pm, Wed-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Italian, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by beki_dee

Happy Find! - Edit

My Omni husband, 3yr son and I took a day trip to Tamborine Mountain and I’m so happy I searched Happy Cow to find this nice restaurant. It’s not on the Main Street, but it is only just around the corner. Had a nice chat to the owner, he has 2 Vegan sisters so has some excellent options on his menu for vegans. I had the vegan burger. Fresh homemade falafels on a beautiful fresh bun with vegan cheese, hummus and BBQ sauce. Delicious! There was also a vegan pizza and I think a vegan lasagne. Very happy to find this hidden local restaurant. Would recommend!

Pros: More than 1 vegan option, Owner understands vegan food needs to be tasty, Great service

Return to Scenic Rim Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gaslight closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.