• Gaslight

Western
Fast food
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Takeaway with a small space for dining in. Vegan options include pizza, lasagna and burger (all with vegan cheese). Open Mon 11:00am-9:00pm, Wed-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-9:00pm.

Venue map for Gaslight
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by beki_dee

NutBuster69

Points +932

07 Feb 2021

Yummy Pizza!!

Neat little restaurant serving mainly Italian cuisine. We went on a Sunday and they were serving only pizza, not sure if this happens every Sunday or today was an exception. The vegan pizza blew all our expectations and the vegan cheese was especially creamy and delicious. Would highly recommend checking this out.

Pros: Reasonably priced

Cons: Limited vegan options

JanineHorry

Points +50

08 Jun 2019

Worthy of a wedding feast

We had a cheap and cheerful wedding at the gardens and then our guests came with us for pizza chips and laughter - a wonderful banquet

Cons: No vegan garlic bread

meganrennie

Points +78

26 Sep 2018

Great

Love the atmosphere in this little homely cafe, Vegan burger was delicious and meat-eating family enjoyed the place too😄would give it 5 stars if I could

Pros: Yummy vegan options, Large portion sizes , Great service

Cons: Limited seating

Lachlanmulligan.1

Points +18

29 Jul 2018

Would give them a 5!!

Would give them a 5, but it doesnt let me😂 But, I would definitely recommend!!

beki_dee

Points +16

08 Mar 2018

Happy Find!

My Omni husband, 3yr son and I took a day trip to Tamborine Mountain and I’m so happy I searched Happy Cow to find this nice restaurant. It’s not on the Main Street, but it is only just around the corner. Had a nice chat to the owner, he has 2 Vegan sisters so has some excellent options on his menu for vegans. I had the vegan burger. Fresh homemade falafels on a beautiful fresh bun with vegan cheese, hummus and BBQ sauce. Delicious! There was also a vegan pizza and I think a vegan lasagne. Very happy to find this hidden local restaurant. Would recommend!

Pros: More than 1 vegan option, Owner understands vegan food needs to be tasty, Great service