Garden Food

Contact 063500144

Kosovska 18, Belgrade, Serbia,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Slogan is "making healthy food" and emphasis is on vegetables. Offers breakfast items, ciabatta sandwiches, salads, pastas, risotto, fruit shakes (with soy milk option), and fresh squeezed juices. Slightly upscale. Large menu (has English) with something for every diet. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Henry the Ate

aweful experience - Edit

We just chose this restaurante because my "host" (non-vegan) already knew it and thought they "had some vege-options" but they don't have so much choice... I end up to order a sandwich and asked if the "cream " was made of milk or what... They told me that wasn't. But I'm sure that was some chese or so :( So, be careful!!
(during afternoon I really felt "sick" of that...)*
More, they put problems when we wanted to pay separetly... and we paid for "cutlery" (??) I had a sandwich... didn't even need that.
I got really upset with this food - service - restaurant -
Is the first time I write a Bad Review...

Cons: non-vegan, confusing staff, bad offer

Vegetarian in the middle - Edit

Seems most menu items could be made vegan by eliminating the cheese. Enough dishes for the meat eaters, but here the vegetable reign supreme. The staff were new to the vegan concept, but I was treated with dignity. The cheese was dropped from my sandwich, and personally, I would have thrown in some jalapeños and a spread of mustard or veganaise, but the quality of the vegetables was suffice. Next time I'll bring a date because that's the kind of place it is. Classy.

Pros: Health food well presented, Easy to be made vegan, Numerous options

Cons: needs specific vegan menu items, Couldn't find the Tabasco sauce

Return to Belgrade Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Garden Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.