Gangster Vegan

Its 2nd vegan restaurant est. 2016. Offers all-raw vegan food and dessert, smoothies, and juices. Uses organic ingredients. No soy or gluten. Open Mon 11:00am-5:00pm, Tue-Sat 11:00am-7:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Gluten-free

First Review by JenniferPBest

The best vegan food money can buy - Edit

This place changed my life, as it was my initial introduction into the world of vegan food and juicing. Vinny is a genius, putting together some of the cleanest, tastiest and healthiest food I’ve ever encounter. 3 months after the first time eating here, I decided to go plant based which has turned into a full blown vegan lifestyle. Everything here is amazing, food, juices, desserts, smoothies, and staff. My first and favorite.

Pros: All organic, All GF, Raw yet bangin af

Cons: Slightly pricy, but you get what you pay for.

excellent food, only four seats - Edit

We are visiting from across the country and really enjoyed our meal here. Fresh. Flavorful. Fortunately, there were only two of us today since the other two seats were taken. As tourists on a rainy evening, we didn’t have anywhere to take our food to eat elsewhere. Would love to see this place expand. The food is delicious, and deserves return visits.

Pros: fresh, flavorful, original creations

Cons: severely limited seating

Return to Phoenixville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gangster Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.