Fuse

706-305-1029

1002 Broad St, Augusta, Georgia, USA, 30901

Serves meat, vegan options available. Opened 2015 and menu is continually changing with new vegetarian/vegan dishes added. Chef is flexible. Staff is knowledgable about beer and food. Extensive craft beer list. Open Mon 11:00am-10:00pm, Wed-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Nandina

Fantastic Dinner - Edit

My husband and I (both vegan) found Fuse while spending only one night in town. The chef made a special trip to our table to discuss our individual tastes. He prepared an individual creation for each of us. It was some of the best food we have ever tasted. We tasted each other's and we both liked each dish. In addition, the presentation was fantastic!! Can't wait until we can visit again.

Pros: Fantastic Presentation , Fantastic Flavor , Fantastic Service

Cons: No longer open for lunch

Chef was amazing!! - Edit

I am in love with the service that we received as a group. CSRA VEG SOCIETY was there for lunch today. The chef came out and explained to us personally what he could make that was vegan. He personally went around and took everyones order. He was kind, helpful, understanding, and went ABOVE & BEYOND to serve the group. Even though everyone ordered a wide range of VEGAN plates- they all came out at the same time. The presentation was gorgeous and everything tasted amazing. Everyone was pleased with the food and we will be coming back.

This restaurant is located in the heart of downtown Augusta. It is in a great location and a wonderful atmosphere. Really care about the customers and food.

Pros: Can make alot of things vegan, has vegan options on the menu, Restaurant knows what vegan is

Actively Vegan Friendly - Edit

CSRA Veg Society was there for lunch today. I had the best tasting meal I have had in Augusta! How wonderful for the group (all vegan) to be able to order a whole range of options off the chef’s head plus the vegan options on the menu. Staff friendly and cheerful.

A pleasant downtown atmosphere but not as run down/downtown as some other venues. I hate to mention bathrooms, but their bathroom was VERY clean and VERY nice, shows they care about their customer’s entire experience.

We will HAVE to come back again!!!

Pros: Wants to serve more vegan options, Great tasting food, Great quality food

Cons: a bit pricy, portions on the small side

Great new downtown restaurant - Edit

I enjoyed everything about my experience at Fuse. The staff was very knowledgeable about both food and drink; welcoming questions.
The chef/owner is creative and well-educated, keeping the menu fluid. Dishes were identified as vegetarian or vegan.
Good was delicious!

Pros: pleasant atmosphere, knowledgeable staff

Cons: the word isn't out yet about this place

Return to Augusta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fuse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.