Funkee Monkee Eatery and Bar

08-97211555

27 Victoria St, Bunbury, Western Australia, 6230

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian and Mexican fusion restaurant. Veg choices include bombay fries, tofu tacos, deconstructed macaroni lasagne, a grain and vegetable salad, and other daily specials. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

Good food for a good price - Edit

I have eaten at Funkee Monkee several times, and each time I have not been disappointed.

The first time I went I had the Mexican/Indian rice tofu burrito, and the Bombay fries (potato wedges served with coriander chutney, BBQ sauce and a sort of crunchy chickpea bits. It was delicious!

The second time I had the tofu tacos, as well as the Bombay fries, and also were able to order chocolate mousse for dessert as they had made this especially for the Vegan Christmas gathering held that night at the restaurant. The third time I also had the tacos and fries.

Everything is moderately priced, and you feel rest assured that you will be getting good vegan food.

Pros: Vegan options labeled

Cons: Music a bit too loud

Return to Bunbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Funkee Monkee Eatery and Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.