Fruchtbare Erde

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 0231-125012

Saarlandstrasse 62, Dortmund, Germany, 44139

Fruchtbare Erde, meaning "fertile soil: has two stores: The Naturkostfachgeschäft natural food store at Saarlandstrasse 62, and the Bio-Center: at Stockumer Strasse 412, 44227 Dortmund. Both stores sell organic products only: fruit, vegetables, baked goods, beverages, tofu, soy products, non-veg stuff, and more. In the Bio-Center there is also a boutique for organic textile. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by sophihie

Great Shop! - Edit

I absolutely love this shop! I go to uni in Dortmund and do basically all my food shopping here. It's location is great if you live close to the uni you can just take the H-Bahn and you'll basically end up on their doorstep. There is an amazing variety of food sold in the shop with everything for vegetarians and vegans as well as organic meat, clothes and cosmetics. For me Fruchtbare Erde is not just a shop I just love going there because the shop also has a great atmosphere. It is really clean, there are always new things you can try and the staff are really helpful and friendly. It is also actually affordable to shop there even if you are a student. I can only recommend this shop to everybody!!

Pros: friendly staff, atmosphere, huge range of different food

Return to Dortmund Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fruchtbare Erde closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1089 times since Jan 2011.