First Review by falafffel

A little underwheming - Edit

We went to the vegan summer party of Weingut Hemer where Frollein Elfriede was responsible for the catering. On offer was a soy gyros burger, a soy gyros plate, fried veggies with rice and a chickpea salad. We tried all four dishes and while the chickpea salad was really nice, the other things were just nothing special at all. The veggies were a bit bland and the gyros was lacking some freshness of vegetables. There were also some cupcakes for dessert which had a very fatty butter cream on top, which was not my taste at all (in particular on a hot summer day).

This might have been entirely because of the choice the winery made for their summer festival. I would definitely try the food of Frollein Elfriede again; I was just a bit disappointed to get such rather uninspired food from a vegan catering service.

Pros: All vegan catering

Cons: a bit uninspired

xyzab 02 Jul 2017 - I once was on a summer wine party where Frollein Elfriede made food. They made falafel from Alnatura falafel powder and couscous. I totally agree your opinion that their food is uninspired.

Return to Worms Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Frollein Elfriede closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.