Feel-Rite Fresh Market - Amherst

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 716-834-3385

3912 Maple Rd (at Niagara Falls Blvd), Amherst, New York, USA, 14226

Natural foods market with several locations in NY State. Stocks a variety of vitamins, organic produce, healthy food, health & beauty items, and more. This location has a deli and juice bar. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by VeggieMurph

Special store worth a visit! - Edit

My partner & I are touring, vegan, musicians. We passed through Buffalo and had to make a stop to stock up on yummy vegan food and water. I was pleasantly surprised at their selection! They have a full deli where they will make many different wraps made to order. Also there will be a soup of the day (always vegan) We had the peanut quinoa soup and it was very good! Hit the spot. Full of veggies and quinoa plus great flavor. we also had a vegan chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treat that was sooooo good. Also great selection of drinks, bulk foods, organic fruits & veggies and grocery items. PLUS they have a great RO water system. If you are in need of some quick, healthy, organic, affordable vegan food I would definitely check this Feel Rite branch out!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, GF options, Organic

Cons: They do serve some meat

Return to Amherst Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Feel-Rite Fresh Market - Amherst closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4147 times since Aug 2007.