First Review by Sonja and Dirk

Larchmont Farmers Market - Edit

I live within walking distance of this market and sometimes I get my cart on wheels and walk there! What a blessing. Small, warm, friendly market where I see my neighbors. They have the basics that I like such as organic cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes, oranges, Fuji apples, avocado, etc. My favorite farmers market!

Pros: Small and accessible., Convenient and early!, Lots of organic produce!

Cons: Go very early to get good parking!

Friendly neighborhood farmers market - Edit

Even though we have visited Larchmont Village many times, this was the first time at the farmers market. It's not big, but it's a good size with everything you need and everyone is very friendly. I would have given them 5 cows if they were all vegan, but they do also have vendors selling sea animals, eggs, cheese and rotisserie chicken unfortunately. However, most of the vendors are produce and a few food vendors had vegan on their banners. Also, the parking is free on Sundays, both at the meters and the garage across the street, and BabyCakes is nearby as well. The entire area has a nice neighborhood feel and we definitely plan to return to this location.

Pros: friendly neighborhood feel, nice produce, free parking

Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farmer's Market - Larchmont Village closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 442 times since May 2012.