Falafellas

Contact +302103239809

51 Aiolou, Athens, Greece, 10551

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little street food joint offering falafel along with tabouleh, hummus, and salad. The non-veg item is beef meatballs. It's in the historical center of Athens a few steps from Monastiraki, on a pedestrian street. Has Wi-Fi and lots of benches around. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Mediterranean, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by Alexdrm

best falafel in the city - Edit

i have to admit i didn't even like falafel, before i tried that one. It actually became my lunch for many days per week, during i was working close to that street, for almost a year. Great food, great people, great place.
Congratulations!

Loved it! - Edit

i had selected a few vegetarian restaurants in Athens, before my trip. This was one of them. I did not have to look up the address - as I was walking by I saw this long line of people waiting for their turn to order. And I had a huge falafel, very tasty and fresh. It is a just a counter right on the street, where you place your order. There are some benches on the street where you can seat down to eat. I recommend this place. As I remenber, I paid 3.80 euros for a huge falafel (January 2016).

Pros: tasty, fresh, delicious, cheap

Cons: no tables

very good and tasty food - Edit

a generous & satisfying falafel pocket, large and tasty falafel balls with fresh and good salads ans tahini.
the tabbouleh and the hummus was very good as well.

Pros: very tasty, satisfying, low price

SOO good!! - Edit

We found Falafellas around lunch time and it was super busy, which we knew was a good sign. My partner and I ordered a large pita to share and I have to say it is THE best falafel I have ever had! It was so delicious, there were roasted vegetables inside, salad, with a little paprika sprinkled on the top, just the right combination of flavours to make it SO yummy! If we had stayed for longer in Athens, we would have been back for sure.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly staff

Cons: Not too much space to sit and eat.

The best falafel ever! - Edit

I will begin by saying that falafel is my favorite food. So i have a habit that whenever i go to a new city i am looking around to find a place that serves it. And i have to say that this was the best falafel that i ever ate!

Pros: excellent food, inexpensive

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafellas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3405 times since Aug 2013.