Falafel House

410-337-5225

20 Allegheny Ave, Towson, Maryland, USA, 21204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Simple Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food menu. Veg choices include falafel in pita, wrap, or platter; several salads and appetizers. Ask if baklava contains honey or not. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by KerryGoesVegan

Not bad! - Edit

Grabbed the falafel pita & baklava without honey! Very delicious :) When I explained I was vegan to the person serving me, he quickly suggested a vegan alternative to the honey for the baklava! Very kind & understanding. Will definitely stop by for a quick meal again!

Such enthusiastic owners - Edit

We went there this morning happily seeking falafel which I crave after living in Israel a million years ago. I asked Avid about Vegan options and he was on top of it. He told us what we could eat and got Mto work making falafels for us. He told us to try the lentil soup which is free for people who are eating in, and WOW! It was peppery and yummy. And oh my! The falafel wrap was amazing. Avid put the ingredients in and panninied it and I felt like I was in an updated Afula, Israel again in a Falafel stand happily eating. They tried to reignite my Hebrew but I was not up to par. Love these guys! We will be back often.

Pros: Friendly service, Great falafel, Awesome soup

Cons: They don't live in my backyard

Return to Towson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafel House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.