First Review by BradenPollock

very accommodating - Edit

Though this restaurant is not totally vegan/vegetarian the effort in which the chef goes to is impeccable. Not only am I celiac I am also vegan. It's hard and I often am made to feel like I am being a pain to the server or chef. Eucalyptus was so enjoyable. They brought out gluten free bread and could do any of the meat dishes vegan. The chef even came over to make sure we were enjoying our dishes and time. Also note the it is in the most beautiful Artists district. A must go when in Jerusalem.

One of the nicer places... - Edit

Despite serving animal products - although no dairy - I visited Eucalyptus because of it's high rating in TripAdvisor (It was not yet listed in Happy Cow). Most of the menu is vegetarian and they happily accommodate vegans. This is a kosher restaurant so you don't need to be concerned about dairy. Lots of fresh and local ingredients. Creative menu. Reservations are recommended. Closed Fridays. Saturdays are open for dinner only after 7pm.

Consider that most veg/vegan restaurants in Israel are kosher and therefore closed on Fridays and Saturdays (some serve later dinner). Eucalyptus is open both Fri and Sat.

Pros: Delicious and creative dishes, Good service, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Jerusalem Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eucalyptus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.