Espaco da Rosa

Contact 218490559

Rua Acacio de Paiva 11A, Lisboa (at Alvalade Metro), Lisbon, Portugal, 1700-003

Vegetarian, macrobiotic, organic Mediterranean food, available in buffet. Under current management since Nov 2013. Also offers consulting, training, catering and production services upon request. Mon-Sat 12:00pm-4:00pm, Thu-Fri 7:30pm-10:30pm Open other times by appointment.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Macrobiotic, Organic, Mediterranean, Catering, Portuguese, North African

First Review by Richard Ross

Lisbon's Best Vegetarian buffet - Edit

An amazing vegetarian restaurant that works has a buffet and has vegan options. From lasagna, soufles, salads and some portuguese dishes.
My favourite in lisbon

Pros: all you can eat!, delicious food, various vegan options

Cosy and Tasty - Edit

I loved the food. Yes, it didn't have many vegan options...those who are vegetarians have much more options, but I still ate A LOT! I do prefer buffet, because I like to try different things, so I am always happy to visit restaurants who serve buffets.

Their vegan mayo was AMAZING! Didn’t get to try their desserts because I was super full!

The space is very Zen :) The waiter was super nice as well. However, I thought it was a little expensive.

Pros: Nice vibe, Friendly Staff, Tasty Food

Cons: A little expensive, Not many vegan options

Meh... - Edit

Fiquei um pouco desiludida com este restaurante: para além do buffet minúsculo, as opções veganas eram quase inexistentes. Considerei o preço excessivo, tendo em conta a pouca variedade.

Bom - Edit

Fui para almoçar com o meu marido, e fomos atendidos por um Senhor simpático. Adorei a maionese vegana,rapei a vasilha e fiquei a pensar em mais quando sai de lá. Já os pratos principais ficaram a desejar.. Experimentei a feijoada a Brasileira, e só levava feijão preto e couve.. Como uma boa Brasileira,senti falta de outros ingredientes, mesmo a feijoada sendo vegana,pode acrescentar-se várias coisas,e não temos hábito de por couve dentro do feijão.A outra opção que me servi não tive sorte com o Gengibre,apesar de gostar, estava demasiado forte para nós. Quem sabe a próxima vez fico surpreendida com outras opções!

Fair Play - Edit

Set in a nice part of the city, not the most imaginative selection of food compared to the many other Lisbon buffet places spread across the city. More of the focus tends to be on the colder options rather than hot dishes. Quite basic inside but at €7.50 for the daytime buffet it is good value. The evening sitting is €10.00 and I would imagine the range of food is improved. I would advise to go early as the place was empty when we got there at around 15:30 on a Wednesday and there was a scarcity of some of the dishes. Would be nice to check out at night perhaps, other than that not the first place I would aim for when in Lisbon.

Pros: prices, nice area

Cons: some basic dishes

Vegetarian

Contributions +23

Err... - Edit

Though I'm still a vegetarian, I try to take maximum advantage of a vegan food - something that this restaurant doesn't offer. The food is poorly varied and I don't recommend for anyone who is vegan.

Quiet and cozy place - Edit

A small but lovely restaurant.

Has a varied buffet and delicious desserts.

The owners run the place and are great people to have a chat with! :)

Pros: Quiet, Decoration, Cozy

Cons: Small

Return to Lisbon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Espaco da Rosa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3420 times since Apr 2008.