First Review by V.J.Manzo

Wonderful! - Edit

I went there August 2013 and pray they will be open again this season. I brought my mother and my two young daughters. They all loved it. The food was very fresh.
By far the best restaurant in Wildwood.

Pros: Very fresh, Many options , Cute

Cons: Small, limited space to sit

They are open for the season - Edit

YUMMY... Totally Yummy. And they are open... I see this is a question on here. They are a seasonal place. So glad we stopped by to see if they were open totally worth it.

You won't starve on vacation! - Edit

Fresh, creative vegan and vegetarian food (does serve some meat). Great vegan veggie burger, falafel, vegan chilli. Super friendly and accommodating owner/cook, although food takes a while because it's made fresh. A real treat down the shore. Make sure your vacation isn't too early or late in the season, as Epicure only opens end of June (not sure when they close for the season).

Epicure is awesome!! - Edit

Great little place to eat!! Food is excellent and prepared in a way that only a vegan can appreciate--everythin is fresh, light (not drenched in oil), and just awesome across the board. They make customized dishes which is great because my girlfriend and I are picky eaters. Fantastic place--can't say enough about this place!

Pros: Everything

Return to Wildwood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Epicure closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5269 times since Jul 2010.