Enjoy Just Falafel

Contact 215-5259599

Aristotelous 98, Athens, Greece, 10434

Falafel takeaway with a few seats. Offers falafel in pita with filling. Drinks include organic juice plus beer, tea and coffee. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 11:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Greek

First Review by nature lover

Fresh, Friendly, Cheap - Edit

Fresh food, friendly service and a great price, and very close to the Victoria metro station. Really accommodating owner - he made us a vegan falafel sandwich and a salad, and had a fresh vegan soup on hand. The salad was delicious and had potatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and fresh dill and parsley, the sandwich had great flavor, and the soup was very tasty. All 3 items was a lot of food for two people and we got it all to-go so we could save some for afterwards. We plan on getting sandwiches to-go for our travel day so we have an easy, healthy, tasty option for a day at the airport.

Our second home in Athens - Edit

This unassuming little place turned out to be our favourite eatery in Athens. Falafels here are always fresh and delicious and they have one magical ingredient that cannot be replaced - you can tell they are prepared with love. Amazingly hospitable and friendly owner (hi, George!) is clearly passionate about food - he loves what he does and he excels at it. He likes experimenting and creating new recipes and apart from falafel you can try his yummy original soups (the onion one is a knock-out!) and freshly baked bread. Wonderful atmosphere and unforgettable tastes!
Ewa&Piotr

Pros: George, Falafel, Soups

BEST falafel in town - Edit

This place is just great. There's falafel and soup. Nothing more, but who needs more? The owner does the best falafel I know. Always fresh, always great tasting. It's just a block from Victoria subway station, you won't regret!

Pros: Falafel, Falafel, Falafel

Amazing Falafel, you should definitely go there! - Edit

One of the best vegan/vegetarian places to which you should go to. Just have been there and the owner is really friendly. He even made a vegan sauce after asking for a vegan falafel. He let me even try the sauce before using it. Amazing taste, authentic atmosphere and really affordable prices. Go for it!

Great place, even better owner! - Edit

I love this place! It's clean, all ingredients are fresh and most importantly delicious! The falafel is freshly made on the spot, and it's is one the best I ever tasted in my life. And only costs 2 euros! The owner George is incredibly nice, and always ready for a chat or some good advice. Go here, you won't be disappointed!

Pros: Delicious, Fresh, Friendly staff

Absolutely amazing!!! - Edit

One of the best falafel wraps I've ever had! And it's vegan without the yogurt. The owner is very nice and friendly and they give you a falafel to try while you wait for your order. and ofcours the price that is €2 for a wrap! My hotel is nearby so I had it every day! Highly recommended.

Pros: Delicious, price, friendly

delicious - Edit

The staff are very friendly and speak basic English, everything is vegan apart from the yoghurt and at €2 for a huge wrap you can't go wrong! The vegetables seem fresh and it all tastes great.

Pros: mostly vegan, delicious, inexpensive

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Enjoy Just Falafel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.