Energy Shack Juice Bar

647-637-6755

2199 Midland Ave, Unit 2, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, M1P3E7

An all-vegan juice bar/cafe that serves cold pressed juices, smoothies and meals. Also has detox programs. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri 10:00am-5:00pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm. Closed Sat.

Category: Vegan, International, Raw, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Janpob

Nice experience - Edit

My husband, my little brother and I dropped by this place before heading back from Toronto to Montreal. Though on that day, workshops were to be prepared, we were warmly welcomed by the nutritionist who explained thoroughly what why and how. We all enjoyed the smoothies she recommended and the lunch boxes that were available to us ! Thank you!

Healing and delicioua meals. - Edit

I became vegan because of health issues. Energy Shack made that transition super easy. The owner Carolyn who is also a nutritionist and her team made sure I had everything I needed to make the process easy and enjoyable.
The juices and smoothies are all delicious and designed to help our health.
The meals are simply divine, I never thought eating vegan can be this enjoyable and tasty!

Pros: Everything is just fresh and healthy.

A Welcome Addition - Edit

I work in Scarborough and finding vegan options isn't always easy. I'm very thankful this place came around - great shakes, ingredients laid right out there in front of you. Owner is superb - friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A real gem for the area.

Pros: Great staff, Food (so far) has been amazing.

Return to Scarborough Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Energy Shack Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.