First Review by Doggiedoc

Veg relief! - Edit

I was a little wary when my sister's and mom wanted to eat at the museum restaurant in Arkansas! I was pleasantly surprised to see the menu owned vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free!
There were two salads available - a Large Leaf salad w nice fresh greens, some veggies and a creamy dressing and a Harvest Salad with arugula and other baby greens and dried figs and candied pecans and a vinegrette like dressing (my favorite of the two)!
They also offered a grilled cheese w a side of fresh fruit on the kids menu (I didn't ask if the cheese was rennet free)

At the coffee/drink bar there was even a peanut butter and cracker snack pack option . Although all the baked goods had eggs:(
They did however have almond milk option for their coffee drinks a super tasty apple ginger soda!
And all their disposable cups were compostable!

Pros: Beautiful setting , Very friendly staff!, Great drinks!

Cons: No vegan baked goods/desert options, The utensil place a little too close to the counte, Nothing else

Black bean burger no longer vegan - Edit

We are visiting from out of town, and there don't seem to be many veg options in Northwest Arkansas, so we were excited to see that Eleven had a vegan black bean burger option that was supposedly fabulous. However, when we got there and ordered the waiter informed us that the patty now contains eggs and they hadn't updated the menu yet to reflect that. They did make us a mediocre dish as a replacement. Lots to choose from as a vegetarian, not so much if you are completely plant-based. Beautiful views though!

Return to Bentonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eleven at Crystal Bridges closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.