Eetatelier

+31-620793964

Nieuwstad 66, Arnhem, Netherlands, 6811 BM

Vegetarian organic restaurant. Offers a short menu with 2 main course options made in its kitchen each day. Will adapt for vegans with advance notice. Only cards accepted are Dutch bank cards. Open Thu-Sun 4:30pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, European, Dutch

First Review by els

Good food & nice atmosphere - Edit

We enjoyed the time spent at Eetatelier, as we were just passing by Arnhem. We tried the mango curry and the orzotto (made out of barley instead of rice) and both were very delicious. The design and the atmosphere of the place gave cool vibes. Definitely coming back if I'm in the area!

Pros: Good service, friendly waiters

Cons: A bit pricey

Lovely food and friendly service - Edit

We visited on a Friday evening in the summer and it was surprisingly quiet. Small menu, 3 starters, 2 mains and 3 desserts. All sounded lovely and the ones we chose were excellent. Lovely staff and good service. Payment by cash or Dutch bank card only.

Good food for a nice price - Edit

Starter was very nice, very tasty. The main dishes were also very good. Not a lot of choice but enough for my taste :)

I guess they change the menu often because it's written on a blackboard. Wooden tables and chairs with a soft pillow, dutch chairs :) A nice atmosphere. People felt at home, always good.

Chocolate cake with caramel is delicous.
Grade: between 7.5 and 8

Pros: In the center - parking is ok., Friendly Staff clean place, Good quality food - open kitchen

Cons: Wooden chairs with pillows

really good chocolate cake - Edit

A nice vegetarian restaurant. It's recommended to call for reservations, vegans should do this at least 1 day in advance. You can also mention your dislikes so there wont' be any unpleasant surprises.
We started with a very tasty soup made of roasted beetroot and red onions. We continued with a pasta with a pink cherry and cream sauce and a salad for my friend. I had a tajine with a.o. figs and pumpkin, and some fried spinach and a salad with fresh artichoke and rocket and olives. For dessert we both had chocolate cake, they had made 2 different chocolate cakes, one for vegans and one for vegetarians. Both were excellent.
I would recommend this restaurant to vegetarians, I would also recommend it for vegans but it is a bit of a pity that vegans can't choose from the menu because it's mainly vegetarian.

Updated from previous review on Monday September 12, 2011
Updated from previous review on Tuesday September 13, 2011

Pros: organic and tasty food, dining in the backyard, friendly staff

Return to Arnhem Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eetatelier closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.