First Review by maliciouskami

good selection - Edit

This shop has a pretty decent selection of natural products. The prices are also fairly reasonable. I agree with another reviewer, the shop is pretty messy appearing and slightly disorganized. They could use some merchandise coordination! I was glad to find this kind of shop in this area (I'm a visitor).

EATS is a health food store - Edit

Although this is privately owned, they are really cool people!
The store has everything you would expect from a health food store. MUCH NEEDED in our area. They recently moved locations, ok like 3 years ago now )

If in Blackburg area, this is your oasis of food for home preparation. Not to be confused with place named Oasis, which is pricy and less choice.

Pros: Quality BULK, loads of variety, old hippie owned

Cons: far away from me ), maybe could be cleaner but hey~

Nice prices great location - Edit

Eats is now located inside Oasis world market--so both of my favorite stores are now together. Shopping is made much easier. I guess one problem is that after you have bags from one store, you have to hide them with the clerk or go out to the parking lot to unload them before moving on to the next store. I prefer this store over the other natural food store in Blacksburg. Better prices and better parking.

Pros: location, prices, parking

Cons: small and cramped, have to unload bags from Oasis first

Return to Blacksburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eats Natural Foods Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1419 times since Aug 2007.