East End Eatery

352-378-9870

1202 NE 8th Ave, Gainesville, Florida, USA, 32601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers several vegan options, like the blueberry waffles, huevos rancheros, tabbouleh platter, one daily vegan soup. Uses cashew cream cheese and other vegan cheese and vegan butter. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-3:00pm, Sun 9:30am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by hannahmoring

great little sandwich shop with a cool vibe - Edit

My boyfriend (meat eater) and I (vegan) ate there the other day on a whim and man was it worth it. They had both meat and vegan options. You can make some regular dishes vegan as well so I had a lot of options which I usually don't when we eat out together. I got huevos rancheros but made it vegan and he got a pork sandwich. We were both very pleased. It was delicious, made quickly, and the bill was super cheap. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Them and the atmosphere made it feel like I was eating at home which is always nice. Cool looking place can't wait to go back!

Pros: friendly staff, vegan options , affordable

Cons: cash only

yummy - Edit

I went here with my mom a few months ago after a swim meet. I got the grilled tempeh and vegetables panini. It was delicious!

Pros: friendly staff, good food, large place

Return to Gainesville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has East End Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.