First Review by nonyabusnus

Delicious fresh bread - Edit

The only thing I ever buy at this store is their delicious fresh bread and Que Seraw Seraw on-the-go foods as the rest of the items I think are just too expensive. Maybe because they are a small shop and can't negotiate the prices too low, I don't know..

They sell everything you would expect to find in a health food store: books, organic fruits and veggies (not many), cosmetics, supplements, spices, canned goods and snacks.
They also sell veggie meats and vegan dairy (milks, cheese) - some of these products you can't get anywhere else.

I am happy they exist just because of the delicious bread they have, which you can't get anywhere else !

Pros: Delicious fresh bread

Cons: Expensive

Looking out for consumers - Edit

This place isn't kidding around. It will only carry clean, organic products. I went in looking for Almond milk the other day and almost got annoyed when they said they weren't carrying it but then I learned the reason why. Apparently there's some ingredient in there linked to cancer, so it doesn't meet their standards. If it doesn't meet their standards, they don't carry it. I feel good about this. I feel more at ease when I shop here. They do thorough investigating of all the products they carry so I don't have to. Thank you Earthbeam, for doing all the work for me!

Pros: Reliable, Organic

Cons: Hours

Return to Burlingame Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earthbeam Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.